Smartlinx 3 Complaints Policy
- Our commitment to you
Smartlinx 3 values its relationship with you and wants to ensure it is nothing less than the best it can be.
Smartlinx 3 wants to make sure that we provide you with the best possible service experience. If you are not happy with any aspect of the services we provide you we would like to hear from you so that we can quickly put things right.
- Your rights as a Smartlinx 3 customer
Smartlinx 3 will:
- Treat you with respect, in a fair and courteous manner at all times;
- Be clear in our communications to you;
- Deliver on our promises;
- Ensure that you have access to account information and the services we supply to you;
- Have copies of our Terms and Condition available to you;
- Make sure that information provided to you is accurate, up-to-date and in plain English;
- Take all reasonable actions to provide services to you in a timely manner, acknowledging that there may be delays in providing service in certain circumstances we will, if delays occur, keep you informed; and
- Always comply with the law
- How to let us know if you have feedback or a complaint
If for any reason you are not happy with any aspect of the products or services we provide you we would be keen to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can put things right. Please contact us using one of the following options:
If you have time to talk to us about your concern you can contact us on 04 390 0110 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm).
If you’d prefer to write to us about your problem just drop us a line to the address below and we’ll call you. Please remember to include your full name, postal address, Smartlinx 3 account number and a daytime telephone number in your letter so we can get back in touch:
Smartlinx 3 Limited
Street Address: Unit 5, 408 Hutt Road, Alicetown, Lower Hutt 5010.
Postal Address: Unit 5, 408 Hutt Road, Alicetown, Lower Hutt 5010.
You can also let us know about your concerns on-line by simply completing our online form, or by emailing the Smartlinx 3 Customer Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org All of this information, and more, is also available at www.smartlinx 3.co.nz
- What happens next?
Once you’ve told us about your concern we will investigate it and discuss a resolution with you. If we can’t resolve it straight away, or if the issue is of a very complex nature, we will give you an idea of how long it will take us to investigate the issue. We’ll also let you know who will be managing it for you. Our aim is to get your issue fully resolved within 20 working days.
If you have raised a complaint with us and we have been unable to come to an agreement on how to resolve your complaint, or it’s taken longer than six weeks to sort it out, you have the opportunity to seek independent advice or assistance from:
- The Disputes Tribunal;
- The Citizens Advice Bureau;
- Your Community Law Centre; or
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (for privacy issues)
- Important Reminder
Like you, we don’t want any delays in getting your concerns addressed. If the service you are complaining about is charged to you by another telecommunications provider and not Smartlinx 3, we will not be able to investigate it. In this situation, you will need to contact that provider directly and they should be able to investigate for you.